Look it up...

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thrust into the Real World: Month 9

This month was so rahndom.
 


Good things that happened:
  • My internship is turning out to be freaking amazing and I love every second of it.
  • I have been told by the lady working at C Wonder, a guest at the winery I work at, and a creepy Friday Night Bar Dad that I have a great smile. This is huge, considering how much debilitating humilitation I suffered at the hands of braces all the way through age 17. Everyone else looked like models at homecoming and I was a troll. We can all laugh now. Ha. Ha.
  • I had a dream that I was Nicolas Cage and was running down my old street strapped with an AK shooting people I don't particularly care for, but only in the leg because I'm not vicious. I vividly remember trying to look cool as I ran with the gun, which is impossible because I was literally a 5'1" Nicolas Cage. There was so much going wrong and yet it felt so, so right.
Not-so-great things that happened:
  • Between all of the special events (taking place all over DC, Maryland, and Northern VA) I got to cover for my internship and the fact that it takes an hour and a half to travel twenty miles in this godforsaken place, I spent a fortune on gas. Whatever, I'll just blame Obama.
  • I remembered that I DVR'd "The Notebook" sometime back in December and anytime I had a free moment I would watch it. This led to a lot of crying and unnecessary relating-the-movie-to-my-life. I'm embarrassed.
I apologize for how boring this post was. Welcome to my everyday life. Here, let me make it up to you:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it don't spray it