Look it up...

Monday, December 23, 2013

Holiday Movie Drinking Game: A Christmas Story

Whoever the genius at TBS was that came up with "24 Hours of A Christmas Story" better get a massive bonus every December. It is one of my favorite Christmas movies, if not one of my top ten movies of all time, and the fact that I can watch Ralphie whale on Scut Farkus as many times as I want is a true Christmas miracle.

If your holiday is anything like mine, the A Christmas Story drinking game will be a life saver, as sometimes you really do need to be wasted for an entire day. For Jesus.

  • Ralphie asks for an "official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle" - Drink!
  • Someone curses, or yells out jibberish that's meant to be an extreme profanity rant - Drink 2!
  • An adult in costume is legitimately frightening - Drink!
  • "Bumpuses!" - Drink 2!
  • Scut Farkus "haw haw haw!"'s - Drink!
  • You think Ralphie's mom might be on a cocktail of painkillers - Drink 3!
  • Randy whines and/or cries - Drink!
  • Someone's nose bleeds - Drink 2!
  • Ralphie has one of his fantasties - Drink!
  • Someone says, "You'll shoot your eye out!" - Drink 2!
  • The furnace acts up - Drink 2!
  • Randy refuses to eat - Drink 2!
  • Ralphie breaks his glasses - Drink 2!
  • "Hey, that's mine!" - Drink!
  • The Old Man makes a thinly-veiled sarcastic comment - Drink!
  • "Oh my God I shot my eye out!" - CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!
 
 
Like what you read? I'm this entertaining 24/7 on Twitter. Follow me @BTDubs_Skylar!
 

1 comment:

  1. Ralphie looks SO MUCH like my cousin, it's amazing! In fact, he (my cousin) once tried out for the part of Ralphie in a play of this movie at a small children's theater. He didn't get the part, though. (Our best guess is likely because the play people possibly (again, this isn't for certain) wanted variety instead of a Ralphie look-alike, but we don't know. Maybe the other kid was a better actor, maybe the play producers knew him better; endless possibilities.)

    ReplyDelete

Say it don't spray it